Steinberg Conference Center
Conference & Meeting Center in Philadelphia
The Steinberg Conference Center is situated among the historic halls at the Wharton School on the University of Pennsylvania campus. This state-of-the-art facility houses amphitheaters, flat floor classrooms, breakout rooms, and case study rooms, comfortable guest rooms, a gym, an onsite bar closed to the public and gourmet executive dining facilities.
We offer world class facilities in our Philadelphia conference center. When you come to the Steinberg Conference Center, we look after you every step of the way. Guests are provided with all the amenities of a hotel, such as private bath, organic cotton linens, flat screen television, hair dryer, i-Home alarm clocks, same day dry cleaning and daily housekeeping service. Each guest room, study room, and breakout room in the Steinberg Conference Center has direct high-speed access to the Internet and we have wireless Internet available throughout.
- 103 guest rooms, each with a private bath and a networked Pentium-class PC, high-speed Internet connection flat-screen TVs, Heavenly Bed pillow top mattress and Kuerig Coffee Machines
- Five amphitheaters, four flat floor meeting rooms, 21 conference rooms, and 15 video and computer networked study rooms
- State of the art AV capabilities including dual projection screens, digital recording of conferences that can be streamed over the internet and simultaneous translation technology
- Gourmet executive dining facilities
- Exercise facility equipped with treadmills, stationary bicycles, and elliptical trainers with built-in cable TV; rowing machines; free weights; and a Universal circuit weight training unit
- Evening lounge, featuring two flat-screen TVs, Wii, and darts
- Full-service concierge, staffing, and services specifically designed with the executive in mind
- Conveniently accessible to Amtrak’s 30th Street Station and the Philadelphia International Airport and Public Transportation
- In the heart of Philadelphia’s cultural, culinary, and recreational opportunities